Monday 17 September 2012

Horoscope Makeup Series: Virgo (August 23- September 23)

[I just want to say that I got my information from a few different websites that I used to research about each horoscope before I created my looks, this is just what I personally came up with]


Virgo Stats
 
 
 
 
The Virgin
Element: Earth
Ruled by: Mercury
Lucky Colour: Blue
Lucky Stone: Sapphire
Lucky Day: Wednesday
Lucky Number: 5
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Products Used:
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Essence Smokey Eyes Set in 02 Punk Vibe (the cream side)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Painkiller (inner third of eye)
  • Essence Quattro Shadows in denim 4.0 (top right shade, middle of eye)
  • M.A.C Mineralize Eyeshadow in She Who Dares (blue section, outer third of eye, blended in crease)
  • Matte grey from NYX Crimson Amulet Palette (5th row, 4th shadow)
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby on water line
  • Matte brown shadow from NYX Crimson Amulet Palette (5th row, 2nd shadow)
  • Essence Maximum Definition Mascara


  • [Brushes used : Real Techniques]

    I wanted to create a glittery look since the lucky stone Sapphire has many dimensions to it. I used grey under the eye to represent Mercury, which is a off white grey coloured planet and brown for the water line, since its element is Earth.



    *Comment below which star sign you are, I'd love to know (I'm a Taurus!)*

     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment