Friday 14 September 2012

under-twenty20 Picked Ups: RealTechniques Brushes

I recently placed two orders with a online shop here in Singapore called under-twenty20, they sell Burt's Bees, Covergirl, Hard Candy, Stila, Tarte, Wet n Wild, Neutrogena and many more brands that aren't readily available in Singapore.

I placed two orders since an item I was going to get was out of stock and came back into stock like 2 days after I placed my first order!  I haven't used them yet so I'll have a reviews coming up later.

Here is what I got:

I may have gone a bit crazy, but I have been eyeing these brushes for so long I couldn't resist!
 
1. The Starter Set: S$32

L-R: Deluxe Crease Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Accent Brush, Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush and Brow Brush
 
In the starter set you get 5 brushes, the purple handles are the your eyes/enhanced collection.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
2. Shading Brush: S$15

 
 
 
The orange handles are the your base/flawless collection:
 
3. The Core Collection: S$32
 

L-R: Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Detailer Brush and Buffing Brush

 





 
4. Powder Brush: S$22
 
 

 
 
 
Lastly, the pink handles are the your finish/perfected series
 
5. Blush Brush: S$20
 
 

 
6. Stippling Brush: S$22
 
 

 
 7. Kabuki Brush: S$22 (2 in 1!)
 
 
 
Also if you spend over S$80 you get a free Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust, and since my mum got some brushes too, we ended up with 3 of them haha!
 
Left: Screaming Purple Right: Opal

(We got two of the Opal shades)

As for delivery, the first order was sent out last Friday and the second order was sent out on Monday with an expected delivery time of 3 working days. Both packages arrived with registered mail which is S$2.50 (which I would recommend since some customers have lost their packages recently) on Wednesday!

Payment was through paypal, which I personally enjoy using because it's pretty easy. I wanted to buy a lot more (like Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers!) but I contained myself.

I am always concerned when buying products online that they aren't going to be authentic, however I already own the expert face brush and I can verify that they are the real deal! YAY


Hope you enjoyed this, and check out the website, it will be closed from the 25th of September until October 4th so order now if you want to get something!




Thanks for reading,
Becky.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment