Saturday 25 August 2012

Watsons Disney Polish ~ 46








Number 46 is a deep fuchsia pink with iridescent blue/purple shimmer. This polish is just stunning, it has so many dimensions and it looks lovely both in sunlight and artificial light.

The application was smooth, it wasn't too thin or thick. I applied three coats, but I think I could have just used two on some nails. It was very quick drying and dried smooth, not gritty.

One of my favourite polishes is OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You, which is the closest colour I have to this one. However the OPI one doesn't have the blue shimmer in it, which really attracts the eye and gives the polish another dimension.

I didn't mention this in my previous post about the Disney polishes, but the character on the bottle does not have any relation to the actual polish colour, for example this is number 46 and it has the queen of hearts, I have another number 46 which is obviously the same colour, and it has Maleficent on it. Just wanted to mention that because I didn't realise that until I got a second bottle!

You can find these in Watsons stores around Singapore @ S$2.90 for 12mL.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment