Friday 10 August 2012

OPI ~ Significant Other Color







OPI Significant Other Color is from the Brights Collection by OPI, and is described as a "shimmery pink lilac with glints of mint" (see here) .

I've had my eye on this colour for a while now. Now I finally have it I can say, not disappointed!

The description is spot on. You know how sometimes certain polishes don't translate well onto the nail, this one certainly does.

The polish looks seemingly normal inside, but once you go into the sun, wowzah! This is a summer must have in my opinion! (Well for next summer anyway :P )

To me, it is such a feminine and dainty colour, but it also livens up an outfit. It is pretty sheer, there is no way I would wear only 1 or 2  coats of this (I like to do thin coats) because my nail line was still showing.

Whilst writing this post I just thought about how amazing this would look over a black or a purple....maybe even a green. I feel an experiment coming on!
Thanks for reading!

*Have you ever got a polish you wanted for a long time and it was every bit as good as you expected it would be?*


No comments:

Post a Comment