Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sleek Blush by 3 ~ Lace (No.367)

This was my first ever Sleek product since it isn't sold here in Singapore. However there are a few products available on Luxola, but not this particular product.

I actually asked my cousin to bring it over from England when he visited, and he did so thank you! (:

From the title you've probably guessed I'm talking about the Sleek Blush by 3 in 367 Lace.



The packaging is so sleek eh? (Yes, I made that joke :P )


Concept

"The Blush by '3' palette has been formulated with intense pigment yet the shades can be layered in order to achieve the required intensity".

 Without flash

With flash

From left to right we have: Chantilly, Guipure, Crochet (which are different beautiful types of lace, hence the name!)

Chantilly is a matte tangerine orange.
Guipure is a shimmery orange/gold with random silver glitter
Crochet is a matte burnt orange/red.

 Shade



Natural daylight

All three shades are extremely pigmented. You get 20g for £10 (~S$20). I like the packaging, however it has a huge mirror, which I think is quite unnecessary for a blush palette, because I don't ever take blush with me when I go out.

As with any matte product, application can be quite patchy but it's nothing that can't be fixed.

 I would definitely recommend that when first applying this, less is definitely more. It's easier to add more product than to take it away.Also the wear of these blushers is nice.

Guipure looks lovely layered over the NYX Stick Blush in Orchid, which you can view here.

There is a few other shades available in the Blush by 3 range: Pink Sprint, Sugar, Flame and Pumpkin.

This is the only palette that really stood out to me. It is also the most wearable in my eyes. If you want to see the other shades, you can click here.


That's the end of the blog post, I hope you found this helpful.

Thanks for reading, follow if you would like to see more! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment