Wednesday 15 August 2012

July-August Picked Ups! (Essence, Bioderma, Forever 21, Jewellery, Daiso)

Hello!

Here are the products that I have picked up in the month of July and August (so far :D). I may have gone a bit crazy...but it happens to everyone, right?

I'm going to start with Essence:




This is the Maximum Definition Volume Mascara in Black (8mL for  S$6.00). There is a wide range of mascaras on offer but this one drew me in because a) it's bright orange b) it has rubber bristles and c) because it has a flexible brush.

I've never had a mascara which was any of those things, so I decided to try it out. I got it in black because that was the only option.




Souffle Touch Blush in 030 Cold Wildberry (8mL for $6.10). This was the most nude shade out of the two that were in the display, I was surprised by the texture because the tester was all crusty and dried up. Also it has a really nice scent, fresh and minty but fruity. Yum! I'm excited to try this out.



Quattro Eyeshadow in 09 denim 4.0 (5g for S$6.50) This quad just stood out to me, especially the black. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it.


 Single Eyeshadow in 30 happy hour - metallic effect (2.5g for S$3.50)

 Single Eyeshadow in 54 yes eye can! - shimmer effect (2.5g for S$3.50)

Single Eyeshadow in 60 kermit says hello - shimmer effect (2.5g for S$3.50)

Awwww kermit!




This two sized sharpener was only S$2.20!



Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 06 Rock Chic (5.5g for S$6.00). This is so pretty it's a bluey-black with blue and silver glitter.


This is actually a repurchase and I haven't even finished my other one! This is the lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake (4g for S$4.30) This was my first lipstick I ever brought from Essence, and I loved it so much I didn't want to ever be without it! It's perfect for everyday.

 Colour to go quick drying nail polish in (L-R): 48 MEET ME NOW!, 72 Time for Romance, 76 Hard to Resist and 96 Sparkling Water Lily)


Nail Colour 3 in 01 Midnight Date. (L-R): Midnight Date, City that never sleeps. (2x4mL for S$6.10)


Lip liner in 07 Cute Pink (1g for $2.20)
S$2.20!!


Long lasting Eye Pencil in (L-R): 02 Hot Chocolate, 12 I have a green, 14 Think Khaki, 16 Coolest Chic (0.28g for S$4.30)

I have heard great things about these so I'm excited to test them out.


If you spent more than S$10 on Essence you got this free gift, which consists of a Duo Eyeshadow in 13 Rocking Diva (3.5g) and a XXXL shine lip gloss in 12 Soulmate (5mL). You also got a little book with all the available colours in each product range.


I popped into Guardian (a pharmacy/drugstore in Singapore) because I saw in a magazine they were selling the famous Bioderma Sensibio H20 makeup remover. I picked up the 100mL for S$15.90


Review coming up!

I also picked up some jewellery:


The top three are earrings from a stall in Northpoint Mall @ S$5 each.
The front two are from Forever 21 @ S$5 each.


These polishes were from the S$2 shop, Daiso. These look amazing over black!



Also from Daiso is this silver glitter with holographic glitters in it. Good for layering.



I had been looking for a pastel yellow polish for a while, and my mum picked this up for me from 7-Eleven for S$2.90 for 15mL!

Lastly, I got these polishes from Watson's, and they are Disney themed, awesomeeee!



These were 12mL for S$2.90.


That is what I've picked up recently, swatches and reviews will be coming up after I've tried these products out.


Thanks for reading! Please follow if you want to see the swatches and reviews and future blogposts (:



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the Disney themed polishes are so cute! I hope they're still in stores.. need to get myself some :D And where did you get the Essence loots from? I've been seeing them on blogs in SG but can't find them in Watsons or Guardian :(

    xx, Maria
    diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found my answer reading your previous posts heehee.. Thanks for stating the prices etc on your posts :)

      Delete
    2. They had a few other colours too, like a bright summery yellow :D Glad you found your answer hahaha, thanks for checking out my blog!

      Becky

      Delete