Thursday 23 August 2012

Watsons Disney Polish ~ 45

Hello!

I showed this polish in my recent haul, which you can see here.

I found it at Watsons in one of the bins near the cashier, where they have all the cheap things on offer so you buy something extra. grrrr evil!

These are 12mL for S$2.90. The colours really drew me in, but they were all seperated in the bottle but I thought since they were so cheap, why not try them? Plus, I love all things Disney.

Here's the first polish I got, number 45...





 Natural Light

 Flash



Number 45 is a peachy pink with an orangey gold shimmer. As far as application goes, I was pleasantly surprised.

I started with my index finger first and then did the rest, when I finished painting my thumb, my index finger was completely dry. This was three coats. The finish is smooth, it wasn't gritty at all, on par with OPI and Orly I would say.

I had this on my nails for three days with no top coat or base coat and it only chipped because my actual nail chipped! I had a shower, washed my hair, opened boxes and it was still perfect. I'm pretty amazed by this since the first time I tried a Deborah Lippmann polish which retails for S$35, I had a shower and it peeled completely off in sheets the same day!

So for S$2.90......Bargain! If you can find this at your Watsons, pick it up!

Thanks for reading! Follow if you would like to see the rest of the Disney polishes :D

Becky

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous colour,love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly frikkin score babe! i love the bottles haha! so cute and quite a collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for packaging so I love the bottles too! I found 2 more recently haha (:

      Delete