Tuesday 14 May 2013

19th Birthday Haul Sneak Peak!



So I've been severely slacking on my blog and my YouTube lately and I apologise for that. There really isn't any excuse except I am really lazy, which I really hate!

Since I last spoke to you guys I had my 19th birthday (on April 30th) and I've been working on taking pictures of the items I got and editing my haul video. Normally I ask my parents for one big present (usually something like a new phone or gaming console) but this year me and my mum just went out and had a HUGE shopping day, we literally shopped 'til we dropped.

So I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak at what is to come in the next few weeks from me. I've also ordered some things from eBay for the first time and placed a big order on my favourite wholesale jewelry website.

Let me know if you want a specific review of any of these products and I will definitely do it.

I'm also working on a very special blogpost all about my 18th year, which was a big year for me in many ways.




I hope everyone is having a great day and I'll speak to you very soon!
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. Is that the NAKED basics I see? :D
    You are super lucky, this is an awesome haul~~

    ReplyDelete