Tuesday 13 November 2012

OOTD & FOTD: Casual Shopping

I'm going to warn you guys, this is my first outfit post and I was getting really frustrated because my camera wasn't focusing and then the automatic timer wasn't working, so I may have gone a tad crazy with my expressions! (as you will see at the end)

I was just popping to a mall near me with my mum to get some groceries and this is what I wore, hope you like it!




Top:  Forever 21 
Grey Vest Top: Kangol for Sports direct -  link
Trousers: M&S 5 pocket jeggings super stretch in Medium Black  (my holy grail!)  - link
Bag: Cotton On Anabella Barrel Bag in Black



Shoes: Cotton On Willow Boot in Tan Smooth (got them in a sale, they aren't on the website anymore :( )


Necklace: Rubi


Earrings: From a random jewellery stand in Northpoint
Rings: L-R:  from my mum, and Forever 21





BROWS

essence eyebrow stylist set - lighter shade
essence lash & brow gel mascara

FACE

Maybelline Pure. Eraser Mineral Healthy Eraser Foundation in OC1 (review)
Maybelline Pure. Concealer Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in 01
essence coverstick in 03 Matt Honey

CHEEKS

Topshop Powder Blush in Powdered
elf Blush in Coy (highlighter)
elf Bronzer from the Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Duo

EYES

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
essence quattro eyeshadow in 07 over the taupe
essence gel eyeliner in 02 London Baby
Maybelline Ultra Comb Waterproof Mascara (review coming later this month)
17 Perfect Definition Eye Liner in Royal Mink (smudge along bottom lash line)

LIPS

MAC Lipglass in Icescape


PERFUME

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste




*Let me know if you like this kind of post and I'll do it again!*


Thanks for stopping by! 
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Becky! How come I never saw this post! Love your funny faces girl! Miss it! ^^

    ReplyDelete