Saturday 27 October 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection: Tomorrow Never Dies









Tomorrow Never Dies, this eternally intense purple will live forever.

I have been drooling over OPI Ink for so long now, but I never seen to pick it up. This polish is like the baby of OPI Ink, OPI Into the Night and OPI Grape...Set...Match.

It's a rich purple, and it is so hard to photograph! It is much more purple in real life than in my photos but trust me it's stunning!

I applied two medium thickness coats, it applied smoothly due to the shimmer not glitter. It was easy to remove. I applied one coat when I first got it and it peeled off after less than two hours, so I would definitely recommend a topcoat.


Purchased from nailsg for S$12.50


Thanks for stopping by!
Becky 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this color is amazing!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete