Sunday 31 July 2011

OPI Steady as She Rose






Description:

Described as being "a 'berry' sexy bloom of Dallas dahlia."

Source: http://www.wholeblossoms.com/images/Dahlia-Light-Pink-Flower.jpg

This is a pretty correct description don't you think? This is a light pink dahlia flower and the very outer  petals look just like the polish. So pretty!

Steady as She Rose is a pale dusty rose colour and is very flattering on my pale-ish skin.

Formula & Application:

The formula was good just like other OPI creme finish polishes. This is two coats. 

I feel that the application of this colour was better than the application of Skull & Glossbones, also from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

Overall:

I would recommend this colour. I guess there are dupes out there because the colour isn't anything crazy special, but for my collection I don't have anything like it. It is a really pretty girl colour, I could see someone wearing this colour to a wedding or baby shower.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice color...I think I have a color that might be a dupe but it cost me $2! Might be a tad bit more purple but from the pic it looks like a dupe!

    ReplyDelete