Monday 10 December 2012

XMAS DIY: Magazine Christmas Trees

I used to buy so many magazines each month that now I have a ridiculous amount of them just lying around. Here is a cute little DIY that you can do to transform your unused magazines into fun customised Christmas trees!


What you will need: 
  • A magazine (preferably 150-200 + pages as I found it works better)
  • Scissors
  • Glue/Double Sided Tape
  • Optional: Ruler (to help flatten the edges)
  • Optional: Glitter






 Step 3: Repeat with every page

Step 4: Glue or tape the front cover to the back cover.



And there you have a cute Christmas tree decoration! Super easy!! You could also get more creative... maybe sprinkle some glitter on it.


In Daiso (the S$2 shop) they were selling these cute Christmas skewers in packs of two, so I decided to push one into the pages, and it looks super cute!




If you try this, link me it below in a comment, I'd love to check it out and see what creative things you can
come up with!



Thanks for stopping by!
Becky

2 comments: